Postby Juan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Juan

Re: Plans for the Eclipse?

Postby corn diesel » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Flagged for removal. Dang.
corn diesel

Postby Juan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Lame. It was a personal from a guy looking for a woman who wanted to conceive a child during the Eclipse. Lots of talk of climaxes and a penis rising up to meet the sun. The guy seemed like a catch to me but you never know what women are going to find offputting these days.
Juan

Postby boyeece » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Juan wrote:but you never know what women are going to find offputting these days.

Somehow this feels surprisingly offensive to me, and I love it.
boyeece

Postby Narddog » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:53 am

Ian's devolution is almost complete.
Narddog
Marathon Mastermind

Postby Juan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:08 pm

I definitely worry about when people happen upon these boards and read them without a sense of the ironic playing off of our own identities and long-running satires of ourselves. In that light, I worry we would end up looking more like those horrible teams outed in recent events. Then I console myself with the fact that we haven't been using racial epithets and blatantly misogynist and dehumanizing language to describe women's anatomy. Except for Nil. He's the worst.
Juan

Postby Narddog » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Juan wrote:I definitely worry about when people happen upon these boards and read them without a sense of the ironic playing off of our own identities and long-running satires of ourselves. In that light, I worry we would end up looking more like those horrible teams outed in recent events. Then I console myself with the fact that we haven't been using racial epithets and blatantly misogynist and dehumanizing language to describe women's anatomy. Except for Nil. He's the worst.

Nice cover-up attempt, you monster.
Narddog
Marathon Mastermind

Postby Goat Fan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Juan wrote:I definitely worry about when people happen upon these boards and read them without a sense of the ironic playing off of our own identities and long-running satires of ourselves. In that light, I worry we would end up looking more like those horrible teams outed in recent events. Then I console myself with the fact that we haven't been using racial epithets and blatantly misogynist and dehumanizing language to describe women's anatomy. Except for Nil. He's the worst.

#bannedstorage
Superfan Emeritus
Goat Fan

Return to Running